November 13

How do I get rid of an airlock in my tap?

This is a question we get on a regular basis and it is complicated trying to explain over the phone. The real fix for this is to call North shore plumbers and get a accumulator installed which will fix the problem. They are easy to install but we recommend you get an industry professional to install it.

An accumulator is a cylinder with a sealed piston or diaphragm in it …